2010/05/03

Just in case you missed it...

Today is Monday, May 3, 2010. 

Did you know that May 3rd is National Lumpy Rug Day?

I am not exactly sure what Lumpy Rug Day is supposed to inspire within us.  Personally, I have visions of those old time cartoons (like Tom & Jerry or The Pink Panther) where cartoon characters could be seen surreptitiously creeping under the rug -- or where the same said characters would wrap the intended victim up in a rug and carry them across the way (usually to some unbecoming end). 

Apparently, Lumpy Rug Day is the day in which you are supposed to replace lumpy rugs with good ones.  In my house, lumpy rugs are usually the cause of things that I don't even want to think about getting caught up under them.  No fault of the rug, of course...

So, after much deliberation, I have decided how I am going to commemorate Lumpy Rug Day...  No, I really haven't.  But I had you going for a second, didn't I?  I think this is a day that has already occupied too much of my time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you!

Due to the high number of weirdo SPAM comments I have been receiving, I have turned comment moderation back on for the time being... Comments may show a slight delay.