2010/06/22

You'd never guess what day it is...

National Chocolate Eclair Day

No, really.  I. Am. Not. Kidding.  Google it - go on, you know you want to. 

I can't complain that they picked Eclairs for a national day.  It is one of my top ten favorite desserts. 

MMMMM.  So, now I am thinking about Freihofer Eclairs.  Creamy vanilla pudding in the middle.  Strip of chocolate on top.  Tender puff pastry surrounding it all.  OOOOHHHH.  We won't talk about the 200 calories per serving (which doesn't seem bad compared to other treats) or the 8 g of fat...

So grab your best pal and grab an eclair!  It would be just wrong to not celebrate National Chocolate Eclair Day.  I think I need to run some errands... LATER!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you!

Due to the high number of weirdo SPAM comments I have been receiving, I have turned comment moderation back on for the time being... Comments may show a slight delay.