2010/07/08

Take me out to the ballgame...

Ah, the 4th of Joo-lyyyy. 

What could be more American than a day in the Big Apple, watching America's team play against the Canadians, 'eh?  (Ok, the only thing that might have topped it would be a Subway Series).  Sorry siblings, the Pirates and Indians just don't hold the same thrill for me as our Yanks...


If you could get past the almost 100F temperature and the high ozone warnings, it made for an excellent way to spend the 4th. 



We took these pictures during warm ups.  (Ha, ha, ha - the whole day was a "warm up").  By the time the game rolled around, I don't think anyone had the energy to take more pictures. 



Although, warm ups were cool.  Our seats were on the field level, so you could really see the players warm up. 



And of course, no game would be complete with out peanut munching!


OK - usually we go for the Jeter & A-Rod shots, but in honor of a most amazing world series, we thought maybe it was appropriate to focus on some one else...




I hope everyone had a safe holiday and used lots of sunblock and drank lots of water!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you!

Due to the high number of weirdo SPAM comments I have been receiving, I have turned comment moderation back on for the time being... Comments may show a slight delay.