2010/08/14

Kane Mountain

Some pictures from our hike up Kane Mountain last Sunday - most of the photography compliments of #2...

Nice hike - only about 20 minutes from the house.  About 0.9 miles to the peak.  An old firetower there for some nice views.  Moderate climb, but short enough for those less inclined to spend hours on the trail...  I think we did the round trip (including browsing time on top) in about 1.5 hours or so.  There is a Letterbox on top where you can leave your note or a small "treasure" - which makes an interesting find for the kids. 










Well, back to scouring The KAF Cookie Companion.  I think I've found some good ones, but more on that later!

Well, it's a beautiful day.  Time to get back out there and enjoy those fleeting days of sunshine in upstate NY. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you!

Due to the high number of weirdo SPAM comments I have been receiving, I have turned comment moderation back on for the time being... Comments may show a slight delay.