2010/08/21

Oh, oh, it's Magic... (Magic in the Middle Cookies)

When I started out to make these cookies, aptly named "Magic in the middles" cookies, I didn't realize the magic wasn't going to be the surprise of peanut butter in the middle...  The real magic came in the form of help from an unsuspected source. 



I have to reiterate that I am not the most patient person when it comes to making cookies.  And when those cookies involve dividing into "XX equal number of pieces", indentation, rolling and dipping. Only an act of love can push me forward.  But #2 came in to save the day and shaped up the whole batch - and those cookies were even.  Yes, siree.  26 evenly sized pieces of chocolatey-peanut butter goodness. 

I am not sure what was better - the "buck-eye-esque" cookie or the unexpected gift of time in the kitchen with my girl.  The cookies were pretty good, but I would have to pick the time with the girl hands down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you!

Due to the high number of weirdo SPAM comments I have been receiving, I have turned comment moderation back on for the time being... Comments may show a slight delay.