2010/10/10

Johnstown Invitational

As you may have noticed, my posts have taken a little bit of a different bent.  From late-August until mid-November this is the world we live in.  Only utilitarian tasks get completed.  In a few more weeks, I will get to spend my weekends back in the kitchen.  Until then, another invitational!








After all the rain we had, the course was a little muddy.  I had to laugh when people were commenting on the mud - our kids were like "ha, this is nothing - we are the 'bog people'". 

Both Varsity Teams took first place. The girl came in 6th overall and 2nd for her team. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you!

Due to the high number of weirdo SPAM comments I have been receiving, I have turned comment moderation back on for the time being... Comments may show a slight delay.