2010/11/22

Good to be home?

For those of us who live in the "north country" and are getting ready for something like this, here is a reminder of how the "south country" is living in almost December...




Why yes, that is people walking along a beach in SWIMSUITS...  Personally, my swimsuit was packed into a crate for winter storage on Labor Day Weekend and might see the light of day again in late June - if I am lucky. 





Yeah.  It was great to turn in my flip flops for a pair of boots and gloves.  Yeah.  Sure.  Right.  I love NY winters...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you!

Due to the high number of weirdo SPAM comments I have been receiving, I have turned comment moderation back on for the time being... Comments may show a slight delay.