2016/09/13

Stopping by to say "Hi"

Just a short note to say "hi".

There's been cooking. And baking. And picture taking, but not a heck of a lot of blog posting.

My writing is still relegated mostly to school work. Three papers a week on supply chain topics sucks the creative juices right out of me. (Only a year and a half left - fingers crossed).

I'm taking a six week sabbatical from school soon and hopefully my next round of catch up posts will find there way here as soon as I can work up the motivation to edit three months of pictures...

I don't have any food pictures today, so hopefully a cute puppy picture will do.


This is Milos

In other news, meet Milos. He's not ours, but he spends a lot of time with us (we're the babysitters). He's a four month old shepherd-husky and he knows how to use the ice machine. He loves "his people", but is not a fan of the crate. We are in so much trouble...
 
I hope you all had a great summer & hope to "see you soon"
 
Peace out.
 
XO
 
Cher

3 comments:

  1. {{{waves}}} Can't wait to "see" you back here regularly! Good luck XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got my masters in my 50s and I still have trouble getting motivated to read a whole book. Thus, my love of cookbooks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cher, just dropped by to say hello. Hope all is well with you.

    ReplyDelete

Hi - Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you!

Due to the high number of weirdo SPAM comments I have been receiving, I have turned comment moderation back on for the time being... Comments may show a slight delay.